Bancod

Bancod was the first barrio established in 1851 by order of Gobernadorcillo Alejandro de Ocampo. It is located more or less one kilometer from the poblaci├│n and is bounded on the north by Barangay Aguado of Trece Martires City, on the south by Barangays Buna Cerca and Kaytapos, on the east by Barangay Alulod, and on the west by Barangays Calumpang Cerca and Calumpang Lejos. It has a total land area of 502.20 hectares classified as rural area. A large portion of the land (about 441.30 hectares) is agricultural and planted with trees.

As the basic political unit, the Barangay serves as the primary planning and implementing unit of the government policies, plans, programs, projects and activities and as a forum wherein the collective views of the people may be expressed and considered and where disputes may be amicably settled.

Barangay Officials

– – – – – –
– – – – – –
– – – – – –
– – – – – –
– – – – – –
– – – – – –
– – – – – –
– – – – – –

– – – – – –
– – – – – –
– – – – – –
– – – – – –
– – – – – –
– – – – – –
– – – – – –
– – – – – –